1. No Refund Policy
Once your payment has been made, refund is not allowed.
We are committed to protect your privacy. We does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Please read the Statement of Privacy to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing any information.
Uses of Information
You agree that the personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
- To deliver services/products that you purchase from our
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by Mpay (www.managepay.com).
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
We employ certain security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
3. Payment (Optional)
What are the payment methods accepted?
You can pay via credit cards, debit cards or e-banking from participating banks supported by MPay in order to shop securely and conveniently.
The e-banking operation time of respective Banks are as follows:
CIMB – 12:45 am to 11:45 pm BIMB, PBB – 01:00 am to 11:59 pm HLBB – 01:00 am to 11:00 pm M2U, M2E, RHB – 07:00 am to 11:00 pm
If you wish to pay using other payment modes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For overseas payment, we accept online Credit Card payment or offline payment via Telegraphic Transfers or PayPal.
Paying directly using Credit or Debit Card
We accepts payments made directly through Visa/ Mastercard credit or debit cards. However, please ensure that your credit/debit card has its 3D-Secure options enabled for online transactions for better security purposes. (For further inquiry please contact your credit card’s participating bank)
Paying using Direct Debit
For customers who do not wish to pay via credit cards, you can also pay for your purchase via
MPay Internet banking CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Online, Maybank2u, RHB Online, I Rakyat and PBe Bank.
When is my credit card or Internet banking charged?
It will be charged once your order is confirmed.
How Secure is MPay?
MPay is the same Online Payment Gateway System currently provided by many licensed Financial Institutions. For that reason, customers can be certain of MPay security and database management. MPay is notified as an Online Payment Switching Gateway by Central Bank of Malaysia (Bank Negara Malaysia – BNM) under the payment system act in the year 2006.
How does MPay Payment Gateway work?
Our implementation of MPay Payment Gateway uses a Hosted Payments Interface to process Credit Card transactions. Your transaction will be processed at MPay using order data that is submitted from our Online Store. This means that your credit card details are submitted directly into the MPay Payment Gateway network and do not pass through our site at all. When processing your electronic payment, you will be safely sending and receiving the transaction data to and from MPay Payment Gateway.
How do I know if my payment has gone through?
When you submit your payment details, the MPay payment service will request authorization from your Card Issuer and carry out any fraud screening checks on bookxcessonline.com. Depending on the outcome of the authorization request, you will see either a successful or a failed message on screen that will confirm the result of your transaction.
A successful payment will also be confirmed by email. This email will include the details of your purchase and your Transaction ID, which is a unique reference for your payment, and should be quoted on any correspondence with bookxcessonline.com. It will be sent by MPay to the email address you have provided when entering your payment details.
Why was my payment declined?
This could be for many different reasons. However, MPay is not informed of the exact reason why the transaction has been declined. Reasons why your payment may be declined include:
- Some of the card/personal details entered do not match the information held by your Card Issuer
- You do not have enough cleared funds on your card to cover the amount of the purchase
- Your card has been reported as lost/stolen and been cancelled by your Card Issuer
- Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your Card Issuer
- Your card has recently been replaced by your Card Issuer but not yet activated
- Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the Internet)
- There may be a problem with your Card Issuer’s authorization system
- You haven’t activated 3-D Secure (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode) for your
If you are sure that one of the reasons above does not apply to your payment attempt, we recommend that you try again. However, should the problem persist, please contact your Card Issuer to find out further information.
When I click on the button “Pay Now” for “Pay with Credit Card” or “Payment via Online Banking” nothing happens after that. Why?
Please examine the settings of your Internet browser to see if the pop-up blocker is turned on. We need the pop-blocker to be turned off.
For Internet Explorer users, go to Tools->Pop-Up Blocker->Turn-Off Pop-Up Blocker.
For Google Chrome users, to see blocked pop-ups for a site, follow the steps listed below:
If pop-ups have been blocked, you’ll see the blocked pop-up alert icon in the address bar. Click the icon to see a list of the blocked pop-ups.
Click the link for the pop-up window that you’d like to see.
To always see pop-ups for the site, select “Always show pop-ups from [site].” The site will be added to the exceptions list, which you can manage in the Content Settings dialog.